2012 m. kovo 11 d., sekmadienis

Give me a topic

Give me a topic. Give something. Something that would occupy my mind at this moment.
It's empty. I'm empty. It's not who I am. It's weird. I'm weird. Or not. We all are weird, or normal....in a very difficult way. Or an easy one.
World is difficult and unexpected. Easy and predictable. I don't know which one is mine. I despise this feeling. Not knowing, feeling empty, not feeling anything at all.
It's opposite of me. I'm loosing it for no reason. I don't have control anymore.
I got lost in my own world. I feel like a stranger. Like an outsider. I can't find myself. And despite all this, I know I will be fine.
I know myself good enough to figure out that I will survive. Because I deal with this every single moment.
I seek for perfection. I understand that it's wrong. It's unhealthy. But
 that is who I am.
I never know what to say. My mind is too empty and too full.
I enjoy being alone. I hate it at the same time.
It might seem that I care. But I don't, though I do.
I don't feel, I think.
I don't think, I feel.
I don't know how to act around people, but somehow, things works out.
I would like to change the world. I'm a romanticist.
I've changed the world. My own world.
I feel like an outsider, but I'm not one of them. Others are.
I'm not fake, I don't trust people.
I might be judgy, but i'm not mean.
I want everything and nothing.
I don't know what I want, but when I do - I want, what I want, when I want it.
I'm diverse, like everyone around me.

I don't have hopes. I prepare for worst.
I live in my head. I don't want to fit it.
My smile might seem not visible. But I smile.
I don't understand love. I don't know love.
I like rainy days. More than sunny ones.
I still love light. It keeps me awake, but I don't mind.
I love darkness. It suits me.
I don't like being awake, I daydream instead.

10 komentarų:

  1. išskyrus tai, jog man labiau patinka saulėtos dienos, nemėgstu tamsos ir daug labiau mėgstu būti atsibudęs visa kita taip puikiai man tinka, ir labai originaliai išreikštos mintys.
    negaliu apsakyt kaip patiko šis įrašas

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Prasta diena buvo, kai rasiau. Bet tikriausiai tokios dienos rasymui tik i nauda. Dziaugiuosi, kad patiko irasas, ir dziaugiuosi, kad daug kas tau tinka. Malonu su tokiais zmonemis bendraut.

      Panaikinti
    2. man asmeniškai gerom dienom visiškai nesirašo, nekyla net noras rašyti iš tikrų. nes dabar, toks koks esu šią akimirką labiau mėgstu kažką rimto rašyt, o dažnai rimtumas sugadina gerą nuotaiką

      Panaikinti
  2. Suprantu. Dar buna labai sunku rasyti, kai kyla begale minciu, visiskai nesusijusiu tarpusavyje.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. tada manau geriausias sprendimas tai 'brainstorm' turiu kažkur užkišta kokias 10 skirtingų idėjų per panašias sumaištis galvoje

      Panaikinti
  3. Nemegstu, kai taip atsitinka. Geriau, kai turi viena ideja. Daug paprasciau.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. bet dažnai pakartotinai pažiūrėjus į tas krūvas idėjų randi tą vieną gerą prie kurios galima ir rimčiau padirbti

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Tikrai taip. O jei dar isitaisai nebloga nemiga, tai parasyti isvis nera sunku.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. irgi tiesa, dažniausiai išeina rašyti važiuojant namo traukiniu, šiaip namie sėdint irgi sunkiau prisiversti

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Ne, namie nesunku ir prisiversti nereikia, bet kiekvienas, zinoma, savaip.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti